Monday, April 26, 2010

saturday sunshine

We have been taking full advantage of 2 things:
  1. The fantastic sunshine that we've had the last 2 saturdays
  2. The fact that Cruz's job doesn't require him to work saturdays. (They are suppose to work them once a month... but they haven't had to, yet.) I love spending the whole day together.

We have enjoyed the sunshine by going on a few walking adventures...
04.17.10: was a walk from our house (in Orem) to Utah Lake.  I think it took about 40 minutes... so we got to soak up some sunshine, and it felt good. 


04.24.10: was a walk up the path from Bridal Veil Falls to Vivian Park.  I think it also took about 40 minutes... it was fun walk, there were many people out and about. I guess we are not the only ones who are loving the good weather.  

it's always nice to say GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE with a little walk!!! We seriously LOVE it, and hope it stays around for a long while.

2 comments:

  1. I always love your posts! short sweet and the photos are so fun! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds awesome! I wish my husband didn't work on Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete