Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Still in LOVE


We had such a fun time. I got off work at 4, and since Cruz had to work until 7... I decided to put together a little surprise. I made a picnic dinner. BBQ chicken, grilled veggies, and arepas. Then when he got home I sneaked into the car and put everything into the trunk. Lucky, he'd called on his way home from work, so I knew he was coming. But he also said he wanted to go up the canyon for a ride. (Can you say perfect?!!) So, we did exactly that. We drove up Provo canyon, and I said let's walk around Timpanogos park. So, we pulled into the parking lot... and I told him I had a surprise. I opened the trunk, so he could see that I had packed a dinner. We then found "our" table. Set up for the dinner. Then this funny lady said "I hope you are at least newlyweds." We laughed and said... well, kinda. She then said "After 13 years, my husband would never do that." It was an interesting thing to think about. Both Cruz and I said that we hope in 13 years we celebrate in the exact same way. Love ya babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment