Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Welcome HOME!!!

They are back! My Mom and Dad returned from their mission in Iceland. They have been home since June 2nd. They got in at 11:20-ish p.m., so not all the kid-os could stay up so late to greet them at the air-port... But we were all so happy to see them. My cute Mom cried, and we all hugged. They are home a little earlier than planed, due to some health concerns. They served a fantastic mission, and the length is not what is important. I am so proud of them. They are such good examples to our family. I can't wait to serve a mission with my LOVE. It is going to be just as great. I love hearing my Mom tell about the Elders. I can tell she loved every minute of helping them, they were both sad and yet excited to come home (just like every missionary should be.) Love you Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment