Tuesday, August 10, 2010

the rest of JUNE 2010

Little David turned one. It was so cute to see him figure out what to do with his cake; he wasn't quite sure what to do with it.

Love all the little festivals during the summer. Orem was great, and loved the fire works.

We took a day drive with my parents, to scofield and other places. It was Cruz's 1st time to see where my Mom grew up. It was great to get out and see the sunny day.

Had a chance to go back to camp shalom. I only went up for Friday, but it was so fun to see the girls in all there glory. Wish that I could have gone for the entire week.

We celebrated Cruz's birthday a few days in a row. It was so fun. 1st celebration was TUCANOS. 2nd was with my family, I made a yummy layered cake. 3rd was on his actual birthday we went to dinner and a movie.

 
We went to Iceland days. We arrived just as they announced "The lunch is ready" talk about perfect timing. We enjoyed Icelandic hot dogs, and Icelandic donuts. Yum!

{click pictures to see them bigger}

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! OK I'm kind of bummed I didn't know about Iceland days -- you know my fascination with Iceland! I will have to go next year.

    ReplyDelete