Today i am thankful for:
- lunch breaks: gives me time to blog. but today, i am really thankful that Cruz was home when he was for lunch. Someone randomly opened our garage door. The person used the key pad. (We hadn't changed it since we moved in.) They opened the door, then closed it. I guess when they saw that it wasn't the model home anymore... they figured they had the wrong place. Cruz heard the door open and close. Only to see that they drove away. Nothing was taken. But the door key code was changed!!! Lucky he was home.
- mascara: silly, i know. it makes me look awake. i like it.
- presents: i like them. i like to give them. got to buy some for cruz's family yesterday. i hope they fit, and that they like them.
- flats: i have wimpy feet, and they don't love heels... so flats are my friends.
- pantone book: a book filled with swatches of color, a designers best friend.
I would love to hear what you are thankful for... please leave a comment.