It is NOVEMBER (already!) and I started to think about how quickly time goes by. I started to think about the holidays that are coming. AND I've been thinking I want to be more thankful for all the blessings in my life. I got thinking about President Monson's talk from General Conference. So, I am going to blog this month about things I am thankful for. (i'll probably blog about other stuff too.) I hope that I can do it often, and I hope it gets me ready for THANKSGIVING... even though I will spend thanksgiving day in an airport (going to meet my family in VENEZUELA...YAY!)—it is still my favorite holiday.
So today i am thankful for:
- family: We had a great time together for halloween, i was impressed with all the costumes. We ate yummy food, and had a good time just being together.
- cruz: i love him. he is the best. he calls me at lunch just to see how my day is going.
- kathy j.: she is our lifesaver. she drives me to work, even though it isn't really on her way. she is nice. she tells great stories.
- blankets: my best friend in the coolness of the season. cuddly and warm.
- our home: it is new. we live inside it. it has open space so our family and friends can visit and gather together. it is pretty.