Saturday, May 14, 2011

cinco de mayo...

Cinco de mayo... i think it could just be, one of my favorite holidays!
Why we waited until the day before to plan a party, I am not sure... but it was fantastic none the less.

 What is not to love... good food, good friends. You can't beat it.

We had yummy taco salad with the works.
{ Romaine lettuce, taco meat, cilantro rice, mango salsa, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, chips, black beans, and a little ranch to top it off. }
To drink... margarita mock-tails.
For dessert... tres leches cake with strawberries!

We even got out the sombrero. 

Had a blast with games and fantastic friends. 
I think we'll do it again next year.

What did you do to celebrate cinco de mayo this year? 

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! These are so great Chris! Do you think I could print them 12 X 12 for my scrapbook? or would it just not work well like that?

    ReplyDelete