Thursday, December 1, 2011

i am happy. 12.01.2011 edition

Today talking with a friend I was reminded how good my life has been, and how blessed I am. I am happy with the way things have gone, and the way they are going. We do have a choice to be happy or not. I completely believe that. 


So, today I bring out another I AM HAPPY post. I haven't posted for almost a year. But I've been happy the last year... no need to worry. 
(I also brought out the cute owl again, with a little christmas holly this time.)
1st time owl here. :)

* * *
What do you love about yourself and the life you live?

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love that I have my baby, even though it's very hard being a mom... I love that I live in NY for awhile, I love my husband and the Holiday season! I can't forget about the gospel!

    ReplyDelete