Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our First Home

I think most of you know that we bought a home, this is an over due post for sure. We love it. Wanted to say thanks to all those that helped in the process. People ask me all the time "how did you decide on which home to buy?" Well for me it came down to this...
We liked this home, and looked about 20 other homes. We just kept thinking of this one. But it felt the most like the "RIGHT" place when we were able to go over to the home on a Sunday without the sales people there, and it was just our family. We met my brother Alan and Lisa over there. They were on their way home from a St. George trip. So, with their little family we went into the house. My Mom and Dad came too. Cruz and the boys were all down stairs looking things over, meanwhile; Lisa, my Mom, Jessica (Lisa's twin) and little Em, were all sitting in the family room chatting and talking. Little Em was crawling all around. It was then that it felt like My Home. I thought to myself, this is how it would be. It made me realize that this was the house to get. It was actually a pretty great experience. I am so grateful to have a place of our own.

1 comment:

  1. Your house looks so nice I want to come see you and it.

    ReplyDelete