Chocolate Never Faileth
by Annette Lyon and designed by ME!
You can pick up your copy here or here!
Not that I have tired all the recipes yet. . .
but these are my top 4 favorites, thus far.
- chocolate pavlova p. 193 . . . I had never had pavlova before, and it turns out that it is yummy and good. The raspberries are a perfect touch to this yummy goodness. (PS. . . I made the one in the picture on page 192. It was the first try, and it turned out great!)
- classic chocolate chip cookies p.51 . . . but those are my weakness.
- easy chocolate pudding p.87 . . . I was surprised how good and rich this pudding was.
- zebra/tiger tails . . . creative, and tasty; really a win, win.
Things I loved about this project are:
- I got to set up photo-shoots, and pick out display pieces. (I fell in love with all the cute dishes.)
- Love the scalloped pages. (You'll have to see them in person, they are cute!)
- Love the red coil spiral binding on the inside.
- Love all the little birds that are throughout the book.