Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oreo...is 100!

I've been a little under the weather, with a really horrible cold. I was too sick to celebrate leap day, and too sick for Dr. Seuss' birthday. (Seriously, so sad.)  I am feeling a lot better... I was happy that today my co-worker gave us the pleasure to celebrate Oreo's birthday during our monthly meeting. 

Happy BIG birthday to Mr. Oreo! 
What a yummy cookie you are.
I love you dipped in milk.
I love you homemade.
I love you in all forms, 
and especially with ice cream.
3 cheers for Oreo cookies.

Who knew this cookie had been around for so long? Crazy.

An Oreo memory... Once for my birthday my friend Jamie gave me a large jar filled with only the black part of the oreo cookie. I guess, I had mentioned that I liked it better than the white cream. Which now doesn't sound all that good... I like it with the white stuff now. At the time, I thought it was hilarious, and delicious. :)
Oh, and the other funny part of the story is that I think she and her sister ate all the white stuff on its own. LOL.

Hooray for Oreo cookies!

1 comment: