Here is what I found...
- 2 glass cylinder vases, have had these for years!
- 1 glass cylinder vase that says LOVE on it, in different fonts. Pick up last year from all-a-dollar in orem. (Saw that they had them again this year.)
- 3 red floating candles
- Red bead things... left over from a school project
- White beads... got for a Christmas decor thing
- Pink placemat... a target find last year for something like $1.59
- Black frame with our picture in it (had this)
- Japanese bowl with red and silver kisses
- "LOVE" hanging plastic letters...made with old scrap-booking stuff that is in my closet
I had originally planned it being for the kitchen table, but instead it ended up looking better on the counter. I like it. It didn't cost a cent... who knew we actually had some valentine's day decor just hanging around.
I am excited for VALENTINE'S DAY, it is a holiday that I love since being married. (: It is fun to have a day to celebrate our relationship. I actually already got Cruz some little things for his gift, I just need something great to top it off with. Good thing I have a just a little less than a week, I'll for sure find something.