Thursday, April 12, 2012

Facebook Cover Banner { F R E E }

I couldn't find a good photo to fit in my Facebook "cover" photo... so I made me a little banner.
See mine below.

While I was at it I made a few extra. So, for your own Facebook page download these cute banners and upload them just like a picture to your Facebook account. 
enjoy.



I would love to know what you think!
I am planning to make more in the future. 
So, if you have a saying you'd like to have on yours let me know... and I'll pick some to use for next time.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, very chic, thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these banners. They are just perfect for spring. Thanks for putting your cute work out there for people to use!

    ReplyDelete