Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Planning MLK day!


Monday is Martin Luther King day, it is also the day we usually do a BLACK & WHITE party. We usually only invite a few people over for dinner. We require them to wear black and white. We eat, we chat and play some games. This year I am thinking to do the same. I may just do a dessert bar, and not dinner... only time will tell. It is tricky since I have to work that day. :)

See ideas i am thinking about.... here.
{Don't you just love pinterest? i do.}

See 2011... here.

See 2010... here.


2 comments:

  1. How fun!! Looks like you've got some great ideas! I love Pinterestt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you do a black and white party for MLK day. I make fun of Clay and his work because they don't even take the day off, which I think is not cool. Anywho ... long time no see! We should have a "covenant" reunion with us girls, but not call it that. :)

    ReplyDelete